Selestial's Archive
Selestial's Archive
Selestial's Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube Content Posted Here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True story:The Phone Call

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nomies
Noob is me
Noob is me
nomies

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2016-06-11

True story:The Phone Call Empty
PostSubject: True story:The Phone Call   True story:The Phone Call EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:59 pm

I was around 9 or 10 years old when i got a phone call, mind you i didn't know any phone numbers by heart. I stayed home from school that day and was expecting a phone call from my mother. The phone rang and i answered. It was my mother's voice. She told me her name was Kati Love... Thats my mom's name. I replied to her by laughing and saying " Of course  you are ^-^ who else would you be" she replied by asking me what my name was.... I was confused but was still cheery, " You know my name? why are you asking" She continued to ask and as she did i got more and more weirded out. Eventually i answered with my first name and she asked for my last name. By this time i was getting scared but i was only 9 or 10 and i thought i had to tell her, i was certain it was my mom from the sound of her voice. So i told her, and as soon as i did, the quality of her voice turned angry and loud and the scariest voice i'd ever heard, She screamed at me to come outside and that she was "going to kick my ass". I was so scared i cried and threw the phone after I hung up and locked all the doors. But i was scared also because i just hung up on my "mom" something i was honestly scared to do in the first place, so when the phone rang shortly after i had hung up i answered and as soon and i heard my mom ask whats up, i cried and told her i was sorry and asked her what i did wrong, i was hysterical. She was confused and had no idea what i was talking about. I explained everything and she called the cops. They said they couldn't do anything; go figure. I still dont know what happened that day.. If you have any ideas, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuvhi1trFloCGOuHbwD04Kg
SelestialNorre
Mega Admin
Mega Admin
SelestialNorre

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-03-15

True story:The Phone Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: True story:The Phone Call   True story:The Phone Call EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:58 am

Sounds like a case of the "I know it's my mom but it's not"s.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SelestialNorre

True story:The Phone Call
Page 1 of 1